Our client is a leading international retail company in the Food Industries. They have established in Thailand market for more than 15 years with many retail shops in Bangkok and big cities in Thailand. They are now expanding the business into other 6 countries with overall 200 retails shops in Asia. Head of Quality & Regulatory Operations (QRO) will report directly to the MD.
The Head of Quality & Regulatory Operations is accountable and responsible for the QRO Operations of all International brands in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Asia Distributor Markets: Indonesia, Vietnam, Guam and Japan in short the Asia Cluster.Responsibilities
- Lead and ensure all scopes of QRO operations are implemented with good control measures and awareness to prevent food safety and quality issues in all projects within the cluster, by partnering with all the Head of functions for a smooth execution.
- Proactively interaction with the franchisees and distributors ensure corporate policies and all scopes of QRO operations are implemented with good control measures and awareness to prevent food safety and quality issues.
- Identify, monitor and proactively manage any evolving regulatory matters in areas of Regulatory Compliance, Labeling, Product Registration and Food Safety across the cluster.
- Manage and coordinate media responses with Marketing team, support crisis management and crisis communications (including product recalls) with the cluster MD and leadership team and provide timely updates to internal key-stakeholders in the cluster, AMEA and International.
- Responsible for online packaging approval and online consumer contact and complaint management, together with Head of Marketing, Regional and International Leads.
- Responsible for HACCP, ISO Certification and FSRA system implementation in food plants e.g. ice cream cake factory within the cluster, with support from Head of Supply Chain.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of planned supplier quality assurance audits for new and existing vendors, with support from Regional and International leads.
- Actively involved in monthly Management Review Meeting (MBR), and monthly Asia QRO meeting, NPD meetings, shop & marketing meetings, sales & marketing meetings.
- Organize and lead Quarterly Cluster QRO meetings and follow up closely on issues of each market.
- Initiate monthly review with direct reports and provide timely coaching/ guidance.
- Actively involved in annual SP planning with cluster leadership team and responsible for developing annual QRO SP plans in line with Corporate/ International/ AMEA ITQ/QRO priorities and business targets/ initiatives
- Support HR related activities such as climate survey action steps, monthly communication meetings, team building activities, CSR events etc.
- Support HR on Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) and risk assessment (RA) initiative.