Head of Product will be responsible for executing our product strategy with direct supervision of the product team, you will work across design, customer success and engineering teams to develop products that achieve high user retention and growth. You will be responsible for polishing, executing and managing an end-to-end product management process. Strategic thought leadership, technical acumen, quantitative modeling skills, strong design thinking, and the ability to drive impact across disciplines and organizations are all required to be successful in this role. We look for people that are passionate about the customer, possess a real passion for continuous growth, and a burning curiosity for what’s next.
– Lead the product development teams to complete and optimize product features, UX and ensure they map all the way up to the company’s vision and strategy
– Work across engineering, design, marketing, customer success and executive leadership to ensure strategies drive through to successful implementation and market impact
– Be responsible for overseeing all product aspects of a top e-commerce company and leads all aspects of the company’s product implementation.
– Work with Executive Management to grow the company through product innovation.
– BS in related field and at least 7 years’ experience in internet industry with 3 years as Head of Product, Product Director or CPO.
– Have been taken the same role with e-commerce/fintech products having million users
– Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
– Ability to have impact through cross-group collaboration and partnerships
– Self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems and drive decision making across complex circumstances
– Strong communication and presentation abilities to audiences of varied sizes, levels, and disciplines
– Ability to handle multiple, challenging projects and priorities simultaneously
– Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing, agile environment where continuous innovation is requisite to success
– Ability to leverage modern technologies in product thinking
– Strong English communication skills both verbal and written