Our mission is to enable everyone in SEA to shop online, compare prices and enjoy impartial product information. With more than 1000 partners on our platform, 140 employees, and 15M monthly users we are well setup for that - and hungry for more. E-commerce in SEA is still in its infancy compared to markets like Europe or America and we believe we can play a bigger role in the ecosystem.
Within 4 years, iPrice has become one of the biggest ecommerce lead traffic generators in SEA. Recently we expanded our product strategy and offer now ecommerce shopping on popular apps such as LINE or HomeCredit. Our product is continuously evolving and yet we are only at the beginning of our mission to bring simple and safe, unbiased and impartial ecommerce shopping to everyone in SEA.
You will be managing and coaching a great, very ambitious team of product managers. Ensure that all product managers are aligned with the product strategy, that you will define with the Product Owner and the top management. Hire the right people into the team, promote continuous learning and facilitate great product discussions within the product team, with stakeholders, users and top management. In this role, you can take major influence on our product strategy and how the product we build looks like and the impact it has on millions of users.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team, accumulated experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations, combined with local talent and insights from the 7 countries we are operating in, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!RESPONSIBLITIES
- Inspire, train and lead the product managers.
- Coach each product managers in areas like professional growth and interpersonal interactions to be the best version of themselves.
- Create “space” for collective creativity so that product ideas are discussed and debated and the best ideas win.
- Evolve the product strategy together with the top management, the Product Owner and Technology group.
- Use data (we have a lot!) to create new insights into the shopping behaviour of our users; nudge the insights to the product team for better decision making.
- Track key product metrics and use the data in Sprint Review meetings to surface problems.
- Able to foresee the Unrealized Value and maximise the Current Value of the product.
- Coach the product managers product management techniques that supports agility in an empirical environment.
- Continuously develop a transparent, trusting and psychologically-safe environment where people can be genuine and problems can be raised without any fear of blame or judgment, with an emphasis on learning, collaboration and problem solving.