The Head of Marketing is responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing and communication, business development & product plans to attain the overall objectives of the company.
The position reports to the CEO and has primary working relations with the senior management team and staffs of the Marketing, Product & Business Development functions.
The ideal candidate will be self- motivated, strategic, resourceful and have impeccable communication and leadership skills.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Department goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the CEO.
Managing of the Marketing Department
- Work with the senior management team to establish the vision, strategy and objectives for the company
- Help make sure that the companyís philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the company
- Help formulate and administer policies to ensure the integrity of the company.
- Lead, manage and direct the work of the Department to ensure departmental targets are achieved
- Recruit, train and monitor performance of staff. Manage succession plans.
- Develop a Marketing team which is innovative, highly-skilled, commercially-focused and efficient
- Source, manage and evaluate Marketing service providers (press/media agencies, SEO/SEM agencies etc) to harmonize strategic & commercial objectives and optimize performance & results
International Business Development
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of comprehensive marketing, branding, communications and public relations programmes in all channels including trade and retail, offline and online.
- Manage the brand vision, position and guidelines
- Plan, manage and evaluate other online marketing activities including: online advertising, SEO/SEM, email marketing and social media
- Coordinate media interest in the company and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Maintain awareness of destination, local, competitor & general tourism developments and travel trends in South-east Asia and worldwide
- Manage Product to formulate and implement Product development strategy, auditing & improving current product and sourcing & developing new product in line with business objectives whilst also maximizing customer satisfaction
- Manage IBD to formulate and implement the International business development strategy, plan & budget
- Oversee IBD activities including: proactively target new business opportunities; research and develop pricing strategies appropriate to specific markets and opportunities; research, identify and develop products suitable to specific markets and opportunities (in conjunction with Product); plan and manage the company' participation in trade shows.