Our client is an integrated healthcare and life sciences company with a high growth focus in pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products. The Role
Direct Report line: Director of Business Development & Marketing
Team: Product Managers, Key Accounts, Clinical Marketing Promoters and Merchandisers
We are seeking a highly capable individual to lead the Consumer Health Care Marketing Department in Malaysia. Job Focus
- Plan, organize, control and direct the marketing team to develop and implement sustainable successful brand building marketing plans and in conjunction and in alignment with the sales function and where possible, all trade partners.
- Participate and contribute to the annual budget planning process
- Lead and coach the Product Managers at all times, particularly with regards to working with the advertising agencies and other external suppliers to develop and execute best in class consumer advertising and communication campaigns with maximum impact in influencing consumer behaviour and beliefs.
- Work with Market Research Agencies to conduct meaningful research on the assigned brands.
- Steer the trade marketing function within the brand teams in the development and implementation of the trade marketing strategies for key brands to deliver the needs of the business.
- Liaise with Regional Leaders and Business Development to identify brand opportunities and to develop in-depth understanding of regional brand strategies.
- Implement Marketing Excellence Framework as an integral part of the Way of Marketing.
- Conduct on going and updated Product Knowledge Training to the field force, retailers and customers on the assigned brands in order o equip them with the proper information of the product detailing and selling purposes.