Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Asia Regional Financial Controller, the Head of Finance is primarily responsible for leading and managing the finance department and its submissions for ANZ Lao. Responsibilities:
- Analysis and reporting of ANZ performance against budgets.
- Preparation of capital expenditure proposals, co-ordination of capital expenditure budgets, and reporting for all aspects of financial reporting.
- Provision of accurate, timely and relevant financial information to the ANZ Executive Committee.
- Review and update of forecasts, taking into account changes in business drivers.
- Preparation of ANZís annual report.
- Ensure local country accounts are accurate and meet regulatory and legal requirements (both local and Group).
- Analyse in-country operations and business drivers and identify issues and emerging trends.
- Co-ordinating dealings with internal and external auditors. Manage the relationship with Regulator and Tax authority
- Ensure ANZ complies with the law on taxation throughout the reporting period.