Team Leader of a Regional Contracting Team, who will be directly responsible for the implementation of Hotelbeds Product Strategy at Regional / Country or Destination Level, by ensuring that the team has the necessary training, tools, and guidelines to arrive to our pre-defined and pre-agreed targets.
- Manage a team of Contracting Managers at Regional/Country or destination level, with an average of 150 Accommodation Units per person. This profile will make sure the team understands the business and has SMART Objectives in order to achieve the pre-agreed goals
- Drive the team & Achieve the necessary terms and conditions needed on each contract/promotion for Hotelbeds to succeed in the market place, with a focus on Pricing and Availability for Online Routes to Market (RTMs)
- Will also personally manage supplier relationships and have face to face negotiations with Key Products, including Preferential Partner Agreements, which may include Exclusive Conditions, Deposits and Risk Contracts.
- Promote the commercial opportunities available to suppliers.
- Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region´s Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs.
Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required.
- Follow up on periodic Competition Tools, for both B2B and B2C, in coordination with centralized Yield and Loading Teams, to ensure achievement over targets on price and availability.
- Analyze and participate in pricing decisions for the Region, together with the Revenue Manager and Regional Manager, who will, together, with the Commercial Team, decide on the Revenue Strategy, on Country, Destination, Market, and Client level.
- Represent the interests of the company on Face to Face Negotiations, Work-shops, Seminars, Travel Trade shows and Site Inspections.
- Evaluation and follow up with the Contracting Team and evaluate the performance of the Contracting personnel through the use of a PDU system and objectives follow up. Details which will be used for incentive programs of the team in charge.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Responsible for the internal destination contracting report (purchase quality index, product status, yielding activities etc).