Our client is a leading global consultancy practice renowned for their services in providing corporate culture transformation & development programmes to large organisations. Headquartered in Singapore, their clients include MNCs from diverse industries and various government agencies in different countries.
This role reports to the Managing Director and will be based in their Singapore office, serving a global client base. The key responsibilities include managing and growing engagements with clients, and building and managing a strong Client Services team and practices for scalable growth.Responsibilities:
- Manage P&L for service delivery, including setting budgets and revenue targets for individual client accounts
- Ensure all projects are implemented successfully, profitably, and to the clients’ satisfaction
- Achieve annual growth in share of repeat business from current clients and assist to identify new business opportunities within client’s community
- Manage selection, development and performance for Client Service team including network of independent contractors
- Build strong long-term relationships with client stakeholders
- Capture, aggregate and share results internally and with different clients on key learnings, best practices and critical insights
- Develop a thriving client community using social media, online resource centre webinars, events and other platforms
- Create and manage reporting of client engagement and loyalty metrics
- Generate case studies, whitepapers, testimonials and referrals from existing clients.