Passenger Car: Mainstream (KIA & MAZDA); Premium (PEUGEOT; BMW; MINI). Motorcycle: BMW MOTORRAD
· Strategic Marketing Planning (4P)
· Strategic Brand Management
· Marketing Communication Strategy
· CRM Management & Development
· Marketing Information Management System
· Be responsible for the brand strategy.
· Be responsible for developing and implementing Marketing mid-term plan.
· Liaison with Marketing agency/ vendor; manage Marketing budget.
· In charge of Marketing structure & personnel.
· Develop and manage Marketing guidelines and standards.
· Be responsible for customer relations management activities.
· Report to General Director.
· Minimum 10 years within Marketing function in the automotive industry.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication (MBA preferred).
· Strong analytical skills including command of strategic Marketing and business development fundamentals.
· Strategic alliance development, management, and negotiation experience.
· Master of automotive product and market.
· Deep knowledge of consumer behavior.
· Excellent at strategic thinking, analyzing , forecasting and planning.
· Be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing business environment.
· Highly motivated, collaborative, and results driven.
Working Conditions & Benefits:
· Location working: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
· Salary: Negotiation (depends on candidate's experience and qualifications)
· Others benefits will discuss during the interview (Health Insurance, Air ticket for home leave, Apartment room, Chauffeured Vehicle,…)