· Manage of the Legal Department, including the recruitment of Legal Department Team members, mentoring team members, implementing Group policies, procedures and recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Overall legal manage to support the Commercial and Business Development Teams including reviewing commercial contracts and proposals, participating in the review of the Archetype Group contract templates risk analysis of contractual terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements; drafting legal letters and responses in relation to contractual obligations and breeches.
· Provide legal support to the operations of the Archetype Group including reviewing office lease arrangements; assisting with any legal matters; employment law advices to Human Resources; assisting Finance with respect to legal compliance in payment terms; assistance to the Technical Departments regarding contract management advice.
· Responsible for negotiating with bad debtors the terms of payment and maximizing recovery of revenues through all legal means available.
· Preparation of legal documentation to support any legal matter for which Archetype Group may be involved including but not limited to: construction arbitration; commercial arbitration; employment arbitrations.
· Preparing and presenting regular legal briefings to relevant company Directors and Managers regarding legal obligations and compliance matters, regulatory changes and other legal issues of relevance to the operations of the Archetype Group.
· Preparing and distributing regular legal briefing notes to relevant company Directors and Managers regarding legal obligations and compliance matters and regulatory changes.
· Maintaining a network of key contacts in government and industry organizations to ensure early notification of key regulatory and legal changes, and other legal issues.