Our client is a leading Hospitality Group of Vietnam with properties in several SEA countries.Job Description
- Meet or exceed budgeted RevPar for all properties of the group
- Prepare annual Sales & Marketing Plan for each entity
- Prepare budgets reflecting hotels' business plans
- Regularly forecast occupancy and ADR fluctuations and direct selling activities to maximize revenues
- Balance market segments according to supplier and demand
- Analyze the competition and highlight strengths against each competitor
- Personally demonstrates a commitment to meeting clients' (internal and external) needs
Marketing & Sales Management
- Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential clients through personal visits, phone calls and emails
- Ensure that the sales team meet clientís requirements and that the client service offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
- Handle complains with great deal of diplomacy
- Ensure the availability of after-sales services and, in particular, concerns him/ herself with clients who have registered complaints.
- Draws up together with the sales team, sales promotions and packages.
- Be aware at all times of hotelís special program/promotions and advertising schedule of it in order to deal knowledgeably with clients.
- Entertain supporting and prospective clients when necessary in order to maintain or develop a long-lasting and growing relationship.
- Organize and attend trade shows when requested.
- Select and manage the appointment and activities of Advertising, PR and other agencies
- Ensure that all brand standards are implemented
- Create and develop all internal and external communications on behalf of the hotel
- Source and actively manage local, national, regional and international media visits to the hotel
- Develop media packs, press releases, promotional plans, launch and other events
- Manage the production of marketing and departmental materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers which involve writing and proofreading
- Research and analyze competitor activity and ensure that the hotel is ahead of the competition.
- Oversee the online sales and monitor the performance
- Implement policies and procedures as directed by the General Manager.
- Monitor and supervise his/her teamís production and activities.