offer job is expired.
Group Director of Business Development
- Expires on Sep 11, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh City
- 12+ years
- Open to expat
Sales / Business Development
Business Services / Consulting
• In Charge of the management of the Business Development Department.
• Directly responsible for the achievement of the business development targets and key performance indicators, including responsibility targeting new business, managing key accounts.
• Ensure that all local Business Development practices and procedures meet the standards established and expected of the Group,
• Develop an annual plan and budget for the Business Development Department in consultation with the Group General Director.
• Report to the Group Marketing Manager and Group General Director regarding Business Development related matters.
• Collaborate with relevant technical Directors pricing, tendering, proposal development, scheduling and other negotiations regarding project sales and development.
• Ensure efficient and well managed Business Development processes are in place that enable and facilitate rapid agreement of commercial terms and signature of contracts.
• Maintain a strong network of contacts and associates within the industry.
• Negotiate contracts with new and existing clients for new business, ensuring that the negotiations are favorable to Archetype Group in terms of pricing and scheduling.
• Manages clients to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and on time payment of commercial fees.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration: min 3 years of study.
• Additional degree in engineering is a plus.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Understanding of the technical aspects, Cost Management, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Engineering Design and Project Management.
• Previous experience in a consulting firm and/or construction and project management company.
• Leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation.
• Knowledge in departmental budgeting and financial management.
• Fluent or Native English speaker.