Since 2007 we have been successfully designing and developing hotels, since 2010 we started operating hotels for our clients. We have grown from our first managed Fusion Maia Resort in Da Nang, Vietnam to a multi-property, multi-brand hospitality business with currently 7 hotels in operation and another 11 under development.Serenity
is going places! We are rapidly expanding our portfolio of unique resorts and hotels in Vietnam with our three brands, Fusion, A La Carte and Alma and are now looking for an inspiring, energetic and experienced Group Director Communications
to build our image to the world.
As a Group Director Communications, you will work with multiple departments within the Serenity Support group and with our hotels to develop and enhance brand initiatives which support Serenity’s business strategy and mission. The way our guests and owners perceive our company and our brands is critical to our success and your role is to enhance the perceptions of everyone who comes into contact with our company.As our Group Director Communications, you will …
- strategically maximise the exposure of our properties across all media distribution and communication channels
- develop, implement, monitor and evaluate Serenity’s communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, maximize the positive exposure of our hotels in international, domestic and local markets.
- develop and implement communication strategies to anchor the positioning of each brand and property within their respective target markets
- build, enhance and maintain fruitful relationships with relevant domestic and international media and trade press
- initiate and manage media functions and advertising campaigns to enhance our corporate image and drive revenue growth
- oversee the copy-writing, editing and proof-reading of all the web content, collateral and press releases
- initiate relevant market research to continuously benchmark performance of the hotels against key competitors as well as understand customers’ needs and customer segmentation as a basis for future business strategies and initiatives
- select, train and coach Communication Managers for the hotels