- Supervises the daily activity of the outsource specialists, to ensure that staffing, work assignments, workflow procedures and operational policies are appropriate and are being appropriately executed.
- Develops the skill level of the outsource specialists. Provides training on new or revised procedures and general operational processes.
- Reviews all Client Services offered. All Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable, Tax input, inspection scheduling, maintenance calls and scheduling, all client advertising, lease renewal preparation, automated calls, call center duties, e-mail campaigns, e-mail surveys and rental application processing.
New Processes / Implementation
- Works with staff to prepare Standard operating procedures, workflow templates and addresses possible areas of concern. Troubleshoots the new procedure to make sure it will flow smoothly between the outsourcing specialists and the Client.
- Implements new and revised procedures and workflow plans, and employs effective time management to maintain a high level of service to property management clients.
- This position will be a liaison between the PM companies, PM Division manager and the staff.
- It requires the use of independent judgment, supervisory and delegation skills, Personal computer knowledge is required and a thorough knowledge and understanding of typical property management software systems is a plus.
- This position further requires the ability to operate standard office equipment (i.e. copier, fax machine, calculator, telephone, etc.).
Weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting preparation and implementation required on all services provided within the Property Management Division.