A leading multinational B2B healthcare service company has a job opportunity for a General Manager - Sales (Based in Jakarta) to lead the business, identifying new commercial activities and driving business growth.
About the General Manager - Sales (Based in Jakarta) Role:
As the General Manager - Sales, you will be responsible for P&L management, establishing and maintaining the overall business relationship with current and prospective clients.
- Act at a high level to develop and implement market and commercial strategies by identifying new opportunities and developing new client relationships
- Lead the business development, sales, customer service and marketing teams
- Provide operational leadership by translating strategic plans into annual operating plans that set priorities for the Indonesia organisation and ensures the achievement of financial and non-financial objectives
- Responsible for activities relating to marketing, sales, product development and customer service to drive business growth and market share
- Responsible to maintain the effective coordination with the sales, marketing and executive team to drive business growth
- Responsible for the planning and executing of both short and long term revenue deriving strategies of the organisation
- Ensure compliance with all corporate business and financial policies as well as all local regulatory requirements
- Be accountable for the Indonesia P&L and ensure consistent delivery against growth, market penetration & profit commitments
To succeed in this General Manager - Sales (Based in Jakarta) role, you must have good understanding of commercial management in the service industry while developing and implementing good commercial strategies to drive the business forward.