Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands; Pan Pacific® and PARKROYAL®. We have aggressive expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create Service Excellence Culture, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join us as General Manager
for Pan Pacific Hanoi, Vietnam. Job Responsibilities:
The General Manager is accountable for leading the team to achieve the hotel’s strategic goals, focusing on financial performance, service culture and employee engagement. He / She is responsible for directing and leading the daily operations and providing effective leadership to the associates in achieving the hotel’s strategic goals. The incumbent will be expected to develop annual and medium term strategies and plans to achieve the profitability and business growth targets as agreed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. The Role:
- Responsible for the hotel’s profit & loss by ensuring that the agreed key performance indicators are achieved.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of annual business plan and medium term strategies.
- Provides effective leadership to all functions and associates.
- Ensures compliance with the hotel financial policies in any legal matter, including taxation, government, assets acquisition, company audit, contracts and work regulations.
- Responsible for the productive deployment of operations expense budgets and oversight of the hotel financial and administrative systems in keeping with regulatory and audit guidelines.
- Drives guest satisfaction and maintains high service standards through hands-on operational leadership.
- Ensures high caliber talent are acquired and retained by creating a culture of rewarding high performing teams / individuals which is in line with the Group’s practices.
- Develops the human capital resources to ensure ongoing management and staff capability through effective selection, performance management, and learning and development programs.
- Drives effective communication with associates at all levels and institutionalizes a culture of accountability and continuous improvement.
- Facilitates open and effective communication between Pan Pacific Hotels Group and Owners/Asset Managers.
- Ensures that the hotel complies with all laws and regulations of the country and its relevant authorities and acts as a good corporate citizen.