Our client is Malaysia's leading automotive manufacturer with 25 years of innovation and exports to over 25 countries. Today, it has over a dozen models in its stable with more than 3 million units sold. As a strategic component of Malaysia's Industrial Master Plan (IMP), our client's objectives include the development of indigenous research and development capabilities, world class manufacturing and production standards, design capabilities as well as a presence in the global market.
- Strategically aligns learning and development programs with the organization’s objectives and employees’ personal goals and growth.
- Plan and develop strategic competencies and ensure sustainability of training programs to drive our client's Culture.
- Establish human capital development, core competency framework and implement a systematic process to access and close competency gaps throughout the organization.
- Responsible for overall business plans and budgets for learning and development activities.
- To drive the realization of our client's Corporate University by preparing the competency of future Resource Persons (Lecturers and Administrators) through the Trainer / Lecturer /
- Instructor Development Programme, and Academic Skills programme through collaborative association with Universities and higher Learning.
- Forecast resource requirements in related to learning to meet the needs identified in strategic planning process.
- Partners with HR and business leaders to support development needs and develops metrics to assess the effectiveness of learning and development programs.
- Train, guide and motivate direct and indirect reports to achieve optimal performance in development and implementation of training and development programs.
- Establish and manage learning alliances and strategic partnerships with consultants, colleges, universities, government, industry groups and vendors to develop and/or deliver training.
- Manage a network of external suppliers including consultants, vendors, educational institutions and professionals as well as internal resources that will develop and/or deliver training.
- Develop and maintain an external network of contacts for benchmarking, industry and leadership development initiatives.
- Track industry trends and best practices in blended learning, facilitation, instructional design, performance-based learning and learning as a process