The General Manager will be responsible for the following key areas:
• Full P&L responsibility for the company.
• Strategy – Planning, designing and implementing the strategy in commercial, operations and other functions required to drive and ensure company targets are met. Recommend strategic plans and reviews, prepare and complete action plans
• Drive Revenue and Profitability – Develop and implement the business plans in order to achieve the budget of the company, control expenses and maximize profits
• Acquire and retain the customers in order to achieve the company target.
• Operational management
1. Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues, opportunities, and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
2. Responsible to consider and approve on the business operations proposals will be conducted within the company.
3. Review and analyze financial report and business result report to ensure the goal & strategies alignment
4. Manage and control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
5. Ensure compliance in all aspects (Governing laws, rules, and regulations, company policies, regulations & procedures, etc.)
• Team management
1. Manage, motivate and develop employees as well as keep high team morale
2. Lead, coach and provide direction to employees to understand the same goals and drive high-performance
3. Set KPIs and manage company and employees’ performance
4. Update market information and keep up to date the changes to the whole team.
Subordinate: Operations Manager, Sales & Marketing team, Support Functions
Management: to overall Sales, Operations, Finance, and other support functions