About The Client
An amazing GM opportunity is just now available in a global business leader of consumer technology product and solution across continents.About The Role
In this critical role, you will be heading all the sales and marketing activities of a fast growing Vietnam business, including planning and implementing sales, marketing and product marketing programs, both short and long term, targeted toward existing and new markets with the division managers.Key Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecast to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Manage relationship with key accounts and distributors nationwide.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Manage and develop the team of division managers to upgrade theirs skill sets as well as retention.