At FOCUS CONSULTING we are passionate about people, with a genuine interest in individual aims and aspirations, and this applies to our own staff. We offer a structured career path, a continuous training scheme and an enabling environment.
We are always interested in hearing from ambitious individuals with recruitment, search, or selection experience who would like to contribute to our outstanding track record in the industry, work with the best clients and candidates and benefit from our fantastic career opportunities.
Due to significant business growth and expansion and just relocate to District 1, HCMC., Focus Consulting is currently hiring, we would be interested to hear from intelligent and engaging people with experience in professional recruitment/executive search or communications professionals considering a career change.
At Focus Consulting we pride ourselves on providing a highly expert, honest, and professional service to clients and candidates such as: integrity is our watchword – these values also extend to our staff. We provide an enabling, and collaborative environment – we don’t do ‘office politics’ at Focus Consulting.
At Focus Consulting you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary and commission scheme, plus quarterly bonuses.
- To work with some intelligent, interesting, and engaging people.
- A structured career development path, with a supportive and enabling managerial culture.
- A rewarding and enjoyable working environment – and a lot of fun!
The General Manager is primarily responsible to control P & L of the business. He /She generates revenues, establishes, manages and maintains good relationship with our existing and potential clients. Performance is evaluated on quantifiable measures (meeting execution and business development credits) as well as qualitative measures (revenues and yearly plans, number of completions, days to complete, completion ratio, receivables days, write off, etc.)
The General Manager will be responsible on both business development and execution. It is important that all General Manager is the expert in developing his/her recruiting practice in a specific area.
The General Manager has proven consistent ability to generate revenues and have the ability to develop more clients. Leadership is another important criteria.
For General Manager, his/her focus will be mainly on general management/ Cost controlling/ business development and people development and training. Focus Consulting values employee training and development and one of the manager’ main responsibility is to provide on-the-job training to ESS Managers and Consultants.P & L controlling:
- Make sure the business activities are effective and meet the target and objective of the company set up
- Monthly / quarterly review the performance of the company and team to have the adjustment or guideline on time.
- Maintain market share in an increasingly competitive environment and improve overall operating efficiency
- Develop new clients
- Formulate creative and innovative marketing strategies to expose the group’s brand, develop business opportunities, and generate revenue.
- Create business plans and monitor and review all marketing campaigns
- Maintain and establish a good relationship with existing and potential clients
- Identify lists of contacts and cold-call companies for business development opportunities
- Prepare proposals and job specifications after each business meeting
Training & Development
- Liaise closely with Consultants to “map out” the candidate universe and prepare job control for every assignment
- Perform research and interview candidates
- Create candidate profiles, candidate letters, candidate assessment reports based on the candidates’ experience, achievements, strengths and weaknesses
- Manage both the clients’ and lead candidates’ expectations by providing compensation details, conducting reference checks, and managing the process till completion
We value the importance of training and development and our goal is to assist all employees to grow within the organization. On-the-job training will be provided to all junior Managers and Consultants by Senior Managers.
Performance appraisal is a tool to recognize an employee’s achievements and to help you to strengthen your workplace skills. Consultants’ performance reviews are conducted by Senior Managers and Researchers’ are by Managers whom they work on same project with.