Our client is a well-know local communication agency
1. MANAGE CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS AT A SENIOR LEVEL
- Understand what clients want from Company and have the ability to help deliver it.
- Having a good nose for what’s happening with company clients, ensuring all relationships are healthy and intervening when appropriate.
- Build, inspire and nurture a strong client service team; ensuring daily, weekly and monthly reporting on revenue, utilization and profitability; and managing the account teams to target levels of revenue growth and profit.
2. NEW BUSINESS
- Overseeing and ensuring that opportunities for new business are developed, pursued and converted.
- Working with you to define strategy and provide support for new business pursuit.
- Heavy involvement in running large pitches and new business activity, ensuring optimum productivity and success.
3. CULTIVATE THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM AND BUILD INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Mentor business leaders within Company, supporting them in the management and success of their teams, improving client satisfaction scores and account retention.
- Build strong partnerships with the senior Creative team and their departments, to ensure Company delivers winning work that generates measurable business returns for our clients.
- Effectively develop and grow connections, working relationships and joint ventures, inspiring innovation.
- Improving Company's processes and how we function as a business.
- Constantly evaluate the senior management’s performance and help them to improve their individual and teams’ performance.
- Acting as the central conductor for Company, supporting the senior management team, new business team and Support Services (HR/Finance/IT etc) in improving operational processes, employee relations and client relationships.
- Take responsibility for client and employee audits, improving scores year on year.
5. COMMERCIAL AND BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITY
- Help to ensure business profitability (running staff cost meetings, ops meetings etc.)
- Contribute to the reporting and forecasting process.