How to apply:
- At least 5 year experiences in management
- Bachelor or Master Degree Business Administration or related to field.
- English Fluently
- Good in negotiation skill and communication skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High motivate person
- Initiative, well planned, and active
- Leadership and strong management skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment
- Integrity and approach ability
- Business awareness and commercial focus
- Knowledge of automotive trading is encouraged to apply
- Able to work under pressure
Interested candidates can send their CVs and Cover Letters with current photo of 4x6. The deadline for applications is Wednesday July 15, 2015 before 5:00pm.
Note: Your attached files must be less than 3 MB.