Our customer is a leading Financial Technology company and has office in over 30 cities globally. With its comprehensive portfolio of products, smart legacy modernization services and consulting, they offers state-of-the-art solutions for Core Banking, Corporate Banking, Wealth & Asset Management and Insurance solutions. It is the chosen partner for 9 of the top 10 global banks and 7 of the 10 top global insurance companies. They believe that value creation in a consulting relationship grows as customer relationships mature with time. Relationship, expertise, technology, Intellectual Property and Global Reach are the routes that enable the company to come closer to its banking, financial services, and insurance customers worldwide.
- Acts as the General Manager for Hong Kong market
- Manage the team to achieve sales quota and general management
- Develop overall geographic sales & marketing plans
- Communicate with headquarter to bring the value solution/services to local market
- Responsible for profit and loss of HK market