Our client is the world leader in premium commercial vehicle, automotive manufacturer. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking a talent candidate as The General Manager - Automotive Dealership ensures the profitability of the dealership and overseeing the various departments which include variable operations (sales & financing), fixed operations (service & parts), and the business office (accounting & administration). Duties of the general manager include, but certainly not limited to, planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership’s management through leadership and solid business practices. Report to Corporate VP (Expatriate).
Job duties for a general manger include:
- Monitoring assigned region dealers in Thailand under supervision; increasing sales performance, profitability, customer satisfaction, and registration effectiveness.
- Lead the team to acquire new customers as well as retain existing customers support dealers to achieve sales & customer satisfaction objective.
- Hiring all management positions, completing performance evaluations regularly and developing short and long-term goals for each department manager (includes administrative, sales and aftersales service departments).
- Explaining the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
- Providing dealership management with weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
- Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
- Coordinating regular meetings with the managers of each department to ensure their profitability and efficiency.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of all department managers and also develop workshop and training program to ensure that dealers having enough and well trained to operate the sales and service process efficiently.
- Maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
- Overseeing and maintaining compensation plans for all employees.
- Creating cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership.
- Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.