S/he will take PSE strategic and managerial leadership for meeting the organization’s mission and vision in Cambodia. Implement PSE Board’s strategy on the ground in respect of set delegations granted. Provide instructions and guidelines to PSE Deputy General Director and Directors of Departments to ensure both HR strategic and operational roles are delivered to support PSE’s program implementation. Ensure effective communication and collaboration with PSE Board, Cambodian institutions and key stakeholders. Also, oversee a total of more than 600 staff.
- Develop organisation’s mission, vision and values in order to protect beneficiaries and organize their education;
- Implement, with the support of Deputy and Directors, the PSE Strategic Plan, to develop programs, services and project strategies based on budget and workforce planning validated by the Board;
- Ensure an effective management of financial and competencies resources to raise quality of processes at international standards level, with respect of Cambodian laws
- Support a sustainable development of the Organization and Human Resources: encourage a culture that promotes innovation and transformational change, and improve capacity to do so by improving skills and knowledge as well as good Governance best practices;
- Ensure a high image of PSE, specifically with Authorities, Donors, Media
- Review, validate and follow-up each PSE department yearly budgets and work force plans.
- Manage team performance and behaviour to ensure each of the member has required competencies to do their job, and behave accountable to PSE values.
- Report to PSE Board and Bureau all relevant information regarding PSE evolution including challenges and threats.