Summary of position
Our Client is a high-standing Hotel. The Front Office Manager will be in charge of for ensuring smooth and efficient day-to-day operation while maintaining safety and customer service at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth and efficient overall day-to-day operations of the Front Desk;
- Provide excellent customer service and assist in situations to ensure resident satisfaction;
- Ensure policies, procedures and standards are met to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded;
- Schedule and maintain regular security assessments to insure maximum safety and security of residents and visitors;
- Follow emergency procedures within the scope of defined plans;
- Inspect the log of entry and exit of personnel, materials and vehicles;
- Prevent losses and damages, monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points;
- Control and maintain supply inventory;
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements of the property and residents;
- Complete tasks assigned by management.