Retail businessJob Summary
Manage all aspects of finance and accounting activities, including closing cycle, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management, financial analyst and reporting, taxation and dealing with external parties and head office in ThailandJob Responsibilities
- Being Responsible for controlling and managing revenue, expenditure, financial planning, budgeting analysis, cost accounting, and tax planning of the company (Vietnam)
- Ensuring the integrity of financial reporting statements and accounts.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times
- Monitoring, analyzing monthly operating results against budget and working with management team to manage budget variance
- Being Responsible for all transactional accounting activities: AP. AR, GL, Inventory, etc.
- Managing the overall treasury function including cash flow and credit and collection policies.
- Producing and controlling monthly and quarterly financial reports to the headquarters in Thailand.
- Implementing and ensuring appropriate financial and internal controls in compliance with company policies / procedures and statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Supporting business processes and making recommendations for improvement, as well as supporting business decisions from a financial perspective.
- Leading a team of financial and accountant staff in providing a highly efficient service in areas such monthly management reporting; management control and internal audit.
- Performing strategic coordination and negotiation on Financial & Accounting activities, including keeping relationship with external partners, local bank, clients and etc.