Our client is a leading cargo transportation and logistics company in Indonesia and Asia region (public listed company/Tbk). In line with its rapid growth and expansion, the company is currently looking for a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Financial Controller.
The incumbent will report directly to the Finance Director of the group, and be responsible for the overall financial management and control in the decision process (e.g. planning assumptions, forecasting, contingency measures, risk management, internal control and audit), in accordance with the group accounting manual and local fiscal-legal regulations.
Detail activities include:
- Manage financial planning/budgeting process and analysis activities to identify risks and opportunities, including top-down target setting process, working capital and value management development; measure actual results and evaluate/report the differences between actual performance compared to budget plans.
- Prepare group consolidated financial report to Bapepam/OJK (monthly/ quarterly/annual audit report)
- Manage internal control on organization processes and transactions; plan and implement coordinated methods and systems that aims to safeguard the organization assets, check the accuracy and reliability of accounting data, promote operational efficiency and encourage adherence to prescribed financial policies and procedures.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the team members of Controlling Department to ensure financial planning and analysis projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
- Preparing and maintaining all documentation to ensure compliance with Companyís control system and local regulations
- Review and monitor all finance and accounting policy and procedure to comply with Companyís accounting manual and Indonesia GAAP
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team for daily finance activities
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial report to the BOD, BOC, and heads of business units