offer job is expired.
Financial Consultant Position
- Expires on Dec 13, 2015
- Kuala Lumpur
- Permanent - Full Time
- 0-2 years
- Open to expat
Sales / Business Development
Banking / Financial Services
We are currently hiring expatriates to fill a position based in our Kuala Lumpur office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue a new career challenge or are looking to apply their already acquired skills.
As a company we will provide all the training and guidance needed. We achieve this through an initial 5 day training course concluded by an examination and on-going training with our regional manager. Guidance will also be given towards completing the internationally recognized financial qualification, CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our client's needs. An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
The selected candidate must be:
- Successful and target driven individuals
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries ?
- Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
- Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively ?
- Focused approach to build business ?
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage ??
We offer: ??
- Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters ?
- Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
- Defined career path ?
- Ongoing support and training
- Global opportunities ??
- Proven track record in a professional communications role ?
- Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.
- A degree related to Business, Economics or Finance is required.
- Financial Qualifications from CISI, CII, RG146 or MII will be accepted.