The Finance Manager plays a critical role in the success of the Company. This position is a key member of the Executive Management Team and is responsible for ensuring both the financial integrity and assisting Management with advice and recommendations to achieve the broader Company goals.
The Finance Manager contributes to the achievement of SAS’ strategic objectives by leading the Finance Team in providing proactive, timely, and accurate business information and advice to senior management, by reviewing and improving financial systems and procedures, and by ensuring all internal and external financial and taxation requirements are met.
- Actively involved as part of executive team responsible for the future of SAS
- Prepare and present short and long term financial forecasts in relation to developing the business
- Provide analyses and commentary in relation to accounts and financial results
- Ensure the delivery of timely accurate and transparent financial results, both management and statutory. As well as compile and present information on costs and contribution by department along with regular internal reporting and ad hoc information
- Ensure that all activities related to the function comply with relevant government legislation.
- Monitor closely the financial status and exposures of the business, advising divisional management where appropriate.
- Coordinate activities with senior finance staff in SAS’ AP and US offices
- Ensure compliance with SAS policies and procedures related to Finance
- Leader, manage, coach and develop all Finance Team members
- Manage both internal and external audits
- Facilities and Administration Management and related business tool requirements
- Management of Cash Flow
- Management of Contracts
- Liaison with SAS Inc on all insurance issues
- Ensure all HR policies/procedures are communicated and adhered to by all Finance staff.
- Duties and responsibilities may change over time in line with the requirements of the business