We are currently working with a well known Singapore based organization who are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to take responsibility for their existing Finance function.
The role will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Company's Accounts, Membership, and Information Systems activities. This role requires a strong and flexible finance person who is looking for a small but structured organization with considerable exposure to the day to day running of the organization.
- Plan, organise and control the accounts, membership and information systems of the organization and participate in formulation of financial and other related policies.
- Devise procedures for ensuring the adequacy of information and communication channels within the organization.
- Ensure that all assigned financial reporting for the organization's business operations are completed accurately on time and in an appropriate form.
- Analyse data processing needs and problems and advise on feasibility of various automated data processing and recommend appropriate systems and procedures.
- Prepare the necessary proposals and recommendations to the respective Sub-Committees and / or General Committee, attend such meetings and plan the implementation of decisions made.
- Prepare the payroll of management employees.
- Review and assist in the preparation of term contract documents, and custodian of such documents.
- Plan and organise General Meetings of Members, including preparation of agenda, notice of meeting and other necessary documents such as Annual Reports, election papers etc and prepare minutes of such meetings.