Our client is a well-established name in the FMCG industry with a wide range of perfumery, cosmetics and skincare products. Currently, they have an opening for Finance Manager
- Lead and manage the accounting team in operational and financial matters.
- Analysis of data which provides input to the Management to support decision making as well as improving overall performance.
- Track performance against budget, KPIs and highlight any issues and variances for prompt follow-up.
- Compilation and coordination of the budgets/forecasts with the business units and functions.
- Compilation of external reporting as per the statutory requirement.
- Liaise with Auditors and Tax and Legal advisors.
- Support organization plans and strategic initiatives such as improving processes and developing scale for growing organization.
- Ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures as well as maintenance of the accounting system
- Build effective working relationships with the various stakeholders