Our client is a manufacturer, producing most of the collection, essentially textile, in its several factories in Asia. The Finance Manager will be in charge of overseeing the whole operation in Finance department in the factory. He/she will be based in Phnom Penh.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement administrative and accounting organization;
- Ensure corporate policies are understood and followed by the facility;
- Ensures the company is in compliance with all internal and external regulations, policies and procedures and reports as appropriate to the relevant authorities and or internal departments;
- Provide operational monitoring of accounting and management control;
- Manage, coordinate and oversee the financial requirement of the facility;
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with outside auditors, banks and other third parties utilized;
- Develop and monitor closely the Financial aspects of the Annual Operational Plan, forecasting needs and strategic planning;
- Measure Facilities performance, develops appropriate Financial and Operational performance metrics;
- Produce accurate monthly financial analysis and financial reporting.
- Understand Manufacturing System and related impact on Financial Statements;
- Maintain financial systems and understand system functionality. An in depth working knowledge will be required to maximise finance departmentís efficiency.
- To the Finance Director ( based in China )