ADEN Services is an international group, headquartered in Shanghai, China. We are a leading integrated facility management service provider, offering one-shop solutions, with several core businesses: Maintenance, Energy Services, Building Management systems, Security, Foodservice, Cleaning, HR Management solutions and Forklift Rental services.
We have over 26,000 employees worldwide and more than 23,000 employees at over 60 locations in China. Our clients include factories, R&D Centers, office buildings, residential areas, hotels, schools, hospital/clinics as well as oil, gas and mining companies for remote management projects. We serve more than 850 clients.
We are a people oriented company. Our greatest pride is the men and women who bring our business to life around the world every day. To join ADEN Services means that you share in our values and will share our rapid development in China or abroad. We are committed to providing an open environment for all our team members to build their careers and their dreams and deliver their best!Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization’s operations and business plans.
Planning, Policy, and Investor Relations
- Audit current structure and process in Finance, Procurement and Operations to put in place maximum control.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets for the region/countries.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
- Participate in implementing standard, best practices in each ASEAN country including ERP, Taxation and accounting compliance, as well as pricing and costing.
- Engage management in each country to develop short-, medium-, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Closely monitor Remote Site projects in the region.
Accounting and Administration
- Oversee the accounting departments to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise finance staff, directly and functionally in the region/ countries.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements and consolidation.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.