Our client is one of the world’s leading distribution companies with over 700 business locations globally in 35 countries, majoring mostly in Asia. The client is ranked as one of the top European companies to work for, employing over 25,000 employees and achieving annual sales of 10 billion US Dollars.Job Summary
To analyze, debunk and continuously improve by implementing an effective business partnering, central of expertise and strategic organizational development model, in all business units of the organization.Job Responsibilities
- Identify organizational challenges; and provide consultancy for all business units, as well as design and manage the People Strategy and Organization Development.
- Manage and provide advice to each BU’s HRBP’s to implement the initiatives of the People Transformation Plan and Global Initiatives, covering the following.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Career Development
- Leadership and Talent
- People Strategy and OD
- Attrition Analysis and Retention Programs
- HR Analytics and management reporting
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Provide advice and facilitate change management related to HROD interventions.
- Employee Engagement