Royal Angkor International Hospital (RAH)
is the hospital number 18 th of BDMS Network (Bangkok Dusit Medical Service) the public company listed in SET as BGH.
RAH is the first Indochina regional hospital affiliated with Bangkok Hospital Medical Center, and a part of the broadest coverage hospital network in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
RAH is located on the west side of downtown Siem Reap, on National Route #6, 2 kilometres from the international airport. It situated among the millennium-old Historical and Cultural Heritage site of the world, Angkor Wat. Finance and Accounting ManagerJob Description
- Oversee the monthly and quarterly closing process and all financial reporting within the corporate accounting chain of command.
- Prepare and analyses financial statements and reports, budget and forecast.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to accounting and finance team member.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Maintains a strong accounting & operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability and manage business risks.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures