POSITION: Financial Accounting ManagerLOCATION:
150,000 THB (Up to experience)REPORT TO:
Provident Fund, Insurance, Company Car, Housing allowance, Travel allowance and etc.Key responsibilities
- Overseeing the Account Department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems functions.
- Ensuring maintenance of appropriate internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Overseeing preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
- Reviewing all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
- Coordinating audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance regarding all accounting functions.
- Developing tools and systems to provide critical accounting and operational information to the CFO and making actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Developing and managing accounting team.
- Serving as a key point of contact and managing preparation and support of all external audits.