Our client is Thailandís leading private hospital group. The company provides high-quality, world-class medical and surgical services, and fully participates in the globalization of health care for the benefit of local and foreign patients. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Finance and Accounting Manager.Responsibilities:
- Managing the financial and accounting functions of the hospital, including front office (cashier), collections, budgeting and finance.
- Liaising with the central accounting office in Bangkok to ensure that account closing is performed on time and that the accounting policy is adhered to.
- Assisting hospital directors by providing opinions on business aspects.
- Developing team members and ensuring that they are professionally and technically competent.
- Implementing and maintaining accounting practice and internal control procedures as required by group policy.