F&B Operations - Manager
Yoma Strategic Holdings, a leading Myanmar conglomerate is hiring for the position of F&B Operations Lead reporting to the Group Head of Business Development.
The role is to set up and supervise all operational aspect of Food & Beverage (F&B) concepts including managing restaurants chain, creating the standards & procedures of operations, the development and performance management of colleagues, optimizing profits and increasing sales. Experienced in managing all aspects of pre-post opening of F&B restaurants, and monitoring of food and beverage (F&B) operations.Main duties will include the following:
- Leadership position accountable for daily F&B Management, Head Chef, Hosts and frontline team.
- Role will required to initially start as a restaurant manager for first location and then move onto manage multiple restaurants.
- Leading from the front you will utilise your hands on management style to improve the overall customer and staff experience.
- Full Profit & loss responsibility
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and improve operating efficiencies. Monitor expenses and efficiency, especially labor and food cost.
- Responsible for the month inventory
- Lead and support all pre-opening activities including developing the processes and procedures, purchase & setup of all FF&E, appliances and supplies that needs to be in place prior to pre-opening date.
- Actively participate in the recruitment of all location staff.
- Manage and mentor the staff in the location, train them, set individual career goals and provide consistent feedback, guidance and support.
- Propose improvements to our processes, search for solutions and have a innovative approach to running the business profitably.
- Manage the location cash with highest standards of responsibility.
- Keep the location running and operating at all times to the highest standards and according to the company brand and values.
- Maintain a happy, responsible and hardworking team
- Support events by ensuring there is enough stock and good service for the customers.
- Supervise maintenance and cleanliness of the property.
- Ensure safety and safe use of all facilities in the location both by employees and of the clients in compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/ guidelines
- Develop and implement annual budgets and plans
- Influence and support the sales, marketing and revenue management efforts of the property to maximize revenue