Our Client, a world-wide event marketing company in specialising in exhibitions and publication is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as Event Operations Manager.Responsibilities:
- Manage in planning, managing and implementing all the operational and logistics aspects of the assigned exhibitions and events
- Managing of floor plans, layouts, technical/exhibitorsí manuals and working with exhibitors to ensure the assigned eventís success.
- To plan, negotiate, work with and supervise the performance of vendors, stand contractors, freight forwarders, utilities and other suppliers to ensure the smooth operational aspects.
- Liaise with venue owners, government and other key agencies as required for permits, approvals and coordination
- Contactable to the exhibitors/contractors pertaining to operational services and support
- Responsible for the management of ground and daily operations activities on-site for the assigned shows