Event & Marketing Manager (m/f) for EuroCham MyanmarAbout EuroCham Myanmar
The European Chamber in Myanmar - EuroCham - was formally launched on 12th December 2014 in Yangon, through a grant contract between the European Union (EU) and a Consortium composed of the French Myanmar Chamber and Eurochambres Brussels.
EuroCham will serve as the voice of European business in Myanmar, contribute to a better business climate in the country, and promote trade and investment relations with the EU. It will be established as a separate legal entity under Myanmar law, and incorporate bilateral Chambers and European companies in its structure.
EuroCham will have dedicated staff and premises. For the 5 year duration of the EU grant, EuroCham will work under the legal authority of the French Myanmar Chamber.
In order to kick start the establishment and management of this EuroCham, the Consortium is looking to recruit a very talented: Event & Marketing Manager (m/f), based in Yangon, Myanmar.
The Event & Marketing Manager will serve as the primary staff for the strategic planning and direction of the communication and event marketing of the Chamber. He/She will also build and develop relationships with businesses, partners, suppliers and members.
More specifically, he/she should:
- Handle the organization of events by EuroCham Myanmar, including managing and delivering annual events programme
- Handle all incoming communication and marketing related enquiries
- Follow up the website and updating information and activities of EuroCham regularly
- Manage the Chamber’s social media
- Collect external contacts and update the mailing list
- Handle job inquiries from job seekers and collet job announcements from internal
- Support to trade, exhibitions, conferences, and forums by using promotional tool(s) and prepare service agreements for sponsorship
- Prepare e-Newsletter weekly/monthly with investment information, articles, interviews, event review, job opportunities and other interesting information
- Provide supervision and guidance to perform the publications such as designing calendar and directory of EuroCham Myanmar, publishing privilege cards etc…
- Design pamphlet and leaflet of the EuroCham Myanmar
- Occasionally translate or review translations of documents such as contracts
- Prepare and distribute news releases, media alerts and other announcements
- Keep in touch with media to increase people awareness of the Chamber programs and activities
- Prepare presentations, reports, statements and editorial for the Executive Director if necessary.
- Develop and promote the Chamber to a wider audience