* We are a headhunt company located in Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam.
1. Manage team:
- Organize, assign, supervise, and support staffs in team in daily professional activities.
- Directly recruit, train, and guide staffs within the management.
- Plan annual business activities/goals and allocate sales target to corresponding groups or individuals in team.
- Direct debt collection and responses to appropriate customer according to the company’s provisions.
2. Manage recruitment consultancy activities and customer database:
- Recommend to customer about recruitment plan (meetings/contracts).
- Handle contract from the beginning till the end, based on the procedures and policies of company.
- Conduct interview candidates to determine suitable candidates for vacancies.
- Follow up customer’s account and collect the recruiting fee on time.
- Achieve personal sales target and co-operate with colleagues.
3. Business Development:
- Identify potential clients/candidates in the recruitment market.
- Business development by building/maintaining good relationships with customer/candidates.
- Cooperate with consultants to meet team’s business goals.
- Be responsible for reaching sales target of individual and team.
- Plan to prevent and handle risks in the area of responsible business.
- Ensure proper and adequate information flow within the permissible limits; not disclose information to unrelated people in order not to affect the Company's business; or have activities opposed to the interests of the company.
- Advise Director on the policies and regimes compared to market and client systems to expand and develop the business market; and propose effective business strategy.
- Regularly monitor feedback from customers, information about competitors and market in order to map out the plan, right and timely decisions.
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least +5 years experience in Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Resource Management & at least 3 years experience in management level
- Having knowledge about recruitment, business development, and team management.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Having leadership qualities/management
- Flexibility in handling arising situations and adapt to current working conditions.
- Ability to interact well with senior candidates, employers, employees, customers inside and outside the company.