Executive Manager of Archetype Environment (50%)
· Responsible to manage the Joint Venture with a strong focus on business development;
· Identify Environmental growth areas / new opportunities for business by anticipating future needs / trends in water and waste sector;
· Pro-actively look for business opportunities and establish communication with those prospects that can benefit from our consulting services;
· Prepare technical proposals for identified leads and lead the proposal development process: establish time lines and key deliverables, coordinate with technical experts, and ensure quality and consistency of proposals issued by Archetype Environment;
· Follow up on issued proposals to understand status, provide win-loss analysis and recommend approaches to increase proposal win rates;
· Develop new business ventures and identify freelance consultants to broaden our environmental offer
Industry Business Developer (50%)
· Responsible to develop Industry Business and promote of Archetype Group image as a consultant of choice.
· Collaboration with Business Development Department, check all contracts in negotiation process and advise the Business Development team regarding all necessary elements including but not limited to scope of work, scheduling, man hours, specific questions to ask the client, difficulty of the work.
· Maintain a strong network of contacts and associates within the Industry Sector and undertake all necessary socialization, meetings and event attendance to build and maintain industry connections.
· Ensure proper communication of all necessary information is transmitted internally to the Director/Manager responsible for production in order to ensure the smooth transfer of the client to the production team, as well as all appropriate support departmental managers (for example: Finance, Legal, Tendering etc).
· Master degree in engineering or equivalent: min 5 years of study.
· Major: civil or water treatment engineering.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Self-driven individual, who can operate effectively both in aspect of driving the strategy and running the day to day operational responsibilities;
• Advanced understanding of the technical aspects, costs and scheduling of Engineering Design, Project Management, Cost Management and Quantity Surveying in the field of water and waste consultancy;
• Results orientation and self-motivation;
• Experience in management of multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment;
• Advanced time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage work time, and efficiently ensure that all administrative processes associated with Business Development (for example, maintaining the CRM) are efficiently undertaken;
• Strong written and spoken communication skills including the ability to make clear and accurate translations where required;
• Fluent written and spoken English skills.
Years of Experience Required:
• Minimum of 5 years working in Business Development in Water or Waste treatment and/or Industry sector.
• Previous working experience in Vietnam or Asia.