offer job is expired.
- Expires on Jan 29, 2018
- Permanent - Full Time
- Not specified
- Expat and local
Engineering / Technical
Energy / Oil & Gas
• Planning, provision and management of engineering support services to project management, procurement and construction activities.
• Lead and develop company and department business and office strategies.
• Lead, plan and implement initiatives for improvement of departmental performance, cost minimization and quality of services.
• Development, implementation and monitoring of engineering procedures.
• Development and management of the budget for the department including operating requirements and software and reference material purchases.
• Management, training and performance monitoring of Engineering Department staff.
• Planning and scheduling of overall engineering activities.
• To ensure implementation of design verification activities.
• Assess and assist Project Manager on design change control activities.
• Subcontract design control
• Identifying and controlling interfaces between all functional groups.
• Monitoring and reporting of department and project quality.
• To ensure continuity of corporate procedures across all projects.
• Lead proposal activities.
• Participate in the Company’s mentoring program to assist and mentor young, less experienced engineers.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
• Contract negotiation skills.
• Skilled in building and maintaining a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy office.
• Budget preparation and implementation.
• Ability to identify risks and minimize the company’s exposure to risks on projects
• Must possess good analytical skills to be able to analyze project profitability, revenue and utilization
• Must possess a sound knowledge of cost analysis and other financial aspects of contract management
• Ability to facilitate team and client meetings
• Ability to keep track on lessons learned on projects and communicate them to the team
• Ability to identify areas of improvement in internal processes and recommend solutions.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and contractors.
• Ability to identify potential new clients.
• Bachelor Degree or higher of Engineering
• Experience of working to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
• Execution of feasibility studies and conceptual design, FEED and detailed design projects relating to oil and gas pipelines, pump stations, tank farms and related facilities.
• Solid engineering design background accompanied by strong construction and commissioning experience.
• Experience in process design and systems.
• General knowledge of all engineering office software.