Our client, is high leader of manufacturing management, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as EHS Manager.Location:
Rangsit, Pathum Thani.Business:
Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Insurance, Annual Bonus. (Mon-Fri 08.00-17.00)Responsibilities:
- Lead plant safety in developing and implementing strategies and management systems to promote a EHS culture where "No One Gets Hurt."
- Achieve and maintain compliance with government, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Drive cultural change through programs that engage associates. (RIA, Target Zero)
- Develop and implement business plans, strategies, goals, systems, and programs to minimize or eliminate accidents, prevent ergonomic injuries and eliminate industrial health exposure risks.
- Provide plant expertise on safety and health, develop and maintain programs to assure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies. Conduct plant self-audits, prepare and implement corrective action plans to achieve compliance.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive industrial health and safety records to demonstrate improvement in safety performance. Prepare and implement corrective actions to counter unsatisfactory trends,
- Prepare safety and health awareness, education and training programs. Ensure programs and systems implemented for plant associates, contractors, temporary workers, and new hires.