Our client, an international financial software company, is currently looking for a Relationship Manager to service their ECM clients.
The position is to manage frontline relationships with a number of Investment Banks. The Relationship Manager provides intelligent and focused analytical support to these senior (VP+) level users, building the relationship throughout the bank. In addition to managing and developing the relationships with Investment Banks, the Relationship Manager will oversee Relationship Associates, and provide direction and training.
The Relationship Manager discusses general market trends and transaction structures with product and coverage heads within the bank.Responsibilities:
Relationship Management and Relationship Building
- Manage and develop frontline relationships within the ECM team and serve as central point of contact to major investment banking clients, assisting with analysis and advising on best practices for competitive benchmarking, client targeting and performance evaluation
- Understand our client’s ECM client base and work to strengthen and broaden the relationship through supporting, training and strategic dialogue with key users and contacts
- Identify opportunities to increase the footprint of the product (and other products) throughout all covered clients
- Identify and approach new senior contacts within the banks
- Identify issues and potential concerns in the relationship and work to rectify these (with sales, client relations, development, IT, other products)
- Maintain and execute a “relationship plan” for each of the covered clients
Collaboration and Planning
- Manage one or more Relationship Associates (manage day-to-day activities; develop quarterly and annual plans; train staff; review performance; set expectations for growth and development)
- Actively lead efforts to build the our client's brand and pitch the product to potential clients
- Support internal teams where and when required (media team-marketing, special analysis; development-specifications, testing; cross-product-training, info sessions)