Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer (and matrix reporting to Chief Operations Officer and Chief Information Officer of Global Office), the incumbent will act as a key member of the senior management team, responsible for the strategy and growth of the business. He/she will oversee all aspects of the insurance administration process and support through in house operations teams and outsourced parties including but not limited to underwriting, policy administration, claims management, customer service and information technology.
- Provide business and functional leadership to the Operations Team to provide the best support to the diverse operations with key distributions including telemarketing, brokerage and direct-to-customer;
- Formulate and execute annual and long-term operational business plans and customer centricity strategies with the goal of supporting development and continued growth of business in Hong Kong;
- Ensure effective collaboration to deliver the country’s business objectives with key internal business partners for the successful strategic execution of key initiatives;
- Manage resources and operational cost consistent with local expense targets by ensuring the deliverables are done in an effective and efficient manner;
- Ensure systems, policies and procedures, in compliance with corporate guidelines, are in place to achieve the results throughout the operations;
- Develop and establish technology initiatives in support of business growth and profitability, and to achieve the best possible integration in systems development efforts and operation support;
- Manage the outsourcing vendors effectively for the successful execution of the work processes to meet with the targeted Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Net Promoter Score within the agreed financial targets, and achieve maximum efficiency;
- Lead and direct teams under management and outsourcing venders to achieve maximum efficiency and business results while fulfilling the customer centricity goals;
- Build and maintain key relationships, e.g. government relationships, and help build company's image by establishing expert reputation in the industry;
- Keep abreast of market developments and competition and through active participation in industry events and provide sound advice to country and senior management.