Our client is from a leading global engineering group employing over 20,000 people worldwide across their network in the Asia, Americas and Europe. A Global Brand and well known employer - it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations. Responsibilities:
- As the Head/Director of Projects, the incumbent will be responsible for directing and managing Marine Construction (Shipbuilding/Related) projects carried out by the company.
- Oversee Contracts, technical specification, project schedule and cost.
- Ensure projects/operations are carried out in accordance to best practices and processes.
- Responsible for the development, approval and implementation of Project
Management Plan, Project Start-Up and Project Close-out till warranty
- Ensuring the project is administered and executed to the satisfaction
of the Client in accordance to contractual agreements and safety standards and compliant to the company policies and procedures.
- Organize the Project Team and fortifies all required positions with appropriate and competent persons to undertake the various project management functions of the project.
- Leading and mentoring project team members and other personnel involved in projects.
- Resolve site and other operational issues.
- Chair project post-mortem and shared lessons learned with internal stakeholders.
- Manage customers' expectations and maintain good relationship with customers/suppliers/contractors.
- Participate in tenders for new projects and business development/markt penetration activities when required.