Our client is a premier global virtual operations centre for an international bank in KL. They are already one of the largest IT hubs in Asia and are driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. To support ongoing growth and transition, they are seeking a director of global infrastructure engineering to drive migration of services and lead all engineering activities across platforms, networks, data centre, and cloud services.Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the global head of infrastructure, the range of activities will be extremely varied and will include the following:
- Proactively identify areas of process improvement, interlink gaps between various processes and standards and implement improvements in line with the bank's goal;
- Integrate information from customers, markets and trends in the market to define a context for decision making and strategy;
- Embed a strong orientation towards process and methodology into the Engineering division; Implement best practices around architecture design and engineering methodologies;
- Lead and manage a very large engineering hub of 500+ staff and handle global matrix working relationships with all stakeholders up to board level.