The Digital & Social manager helps guide all aspects of the digital, interactive and social strategy. This position coordinates, manages and measures digital campaigns that "engage" key stakeholders/audiences, build market eminence, strategic positioning, strengthen KFC brand and support business development.
- Managing owned Social Media Assets (FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc), including leadership of strategic social media brand plans, asset/campaign ,set-up process and measurement & KPI tracking, based on brand objectives
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage brand presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Use social media listening tools to monitor online conversations and brand/product mentions
- Providing clear direction to and managing Social Media agencies
- Create, maintain, and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Keep up with the ever-evolving technology landscape and bring fresh ideas to reach targeted audiences
- Work closely with IT team to plan, implement and enhance technical solutions to support business
- Provide project management leadership for all digital marketing initiatives, including timeline definition, key milestones, metrics and results analysis.
- Manages various digital projects and vendors across all functional areas - SEO, paid-search, social, mobile, email, display, re-targeting, and digital media buying.
- Collaborate with agency, marketing and other key teams on the development and execution of digital campaigns
- Budget management, including monthly forecasting and tracking, of social media activity